Checked List is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Checked List can be seen at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Checked List's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Checked List's main file takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and is called CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Checked List is composed of the following executables which take 2.68 MB (2815208
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (647.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
This page is about Checked List version 2016.02.15.131559
alone. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application offered by the software company Checked List. Some users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:26:43.333