Checked List is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more details about Checked List on Checked List's website. Checked List is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. CheckedListUninstall.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 243.57 KB (249416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Checked List. They take about 767.07 KB (785480
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.03.04.200759
of Checked List. You can find below a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by Checked List. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Checked List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 09:15:31.517