Checked List is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Further information on Checked List can be found here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more info about Checked List on Checked List's website. Usually the Checked List program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. utilCheckedList.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 641.20 KB (656584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Checked List. They take about 884.77 KB (906008
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (641.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.12.164252
of Checked List. You can find below info on other versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by Checked List. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found very quickly. When you select Checked List in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-12 21:39:32.767