Checked List is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. More information about Checked List can be found here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more facts about Checked List on Checked List's website. Checked List is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Checked List's primary file takes around 639.23 KB (654576 bytes) and is named utilCheckedList.exe.
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 882.77 KB (903952
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.53 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (639.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.30.141110
of Checked List. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application by the software company Checked List. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Checked List with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. When you select Checked List in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-30 16:33:52.853