This info is about Checked List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. More information about Checked List can be found here
. You can read more about related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Checked List's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 243.58 KB (249424 bytes) on disk and is labeled CheckedListUninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Checked List. They take 767.08 KB (785488
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.03.23.214342
only. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by the software company Checked List. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Checked List with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-05 12:20:44.040