This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Open here
for more info on Checked List. Please follow http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's web page. Usually the Checked List program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 123.20 KB (126152 bytes) on disk and is called CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.39 MB (2510000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilCheckedList.exe (641.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.06.203846
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application offered by Checked List. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Checked List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List program will be found automatically. After you select Checked List in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-14 00:21:06.780