This info is about Checked List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more facts about Checked List on Checked List's website. Checked List is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, regulated by the user's option. Checked List's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled utilCheckedList.exe and it has a size of 631.70 KB (646856 bytes).
Checked List contains of the executables below. They occupy 875.27 KB (896280
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (631.70 KB)
This page is about Checked List version 2016.04.11.053914
alone. You can find here a few links to other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Checked List's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\utilCheckedList.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\utilCheckedList.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedList.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUninstall.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\Publisher
Checked List is an application offered by the software company Checked List. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List application will be found automatically. When you select Checked List in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-11 09:24:39.617