Checked List is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. More info about Checked List can be found here
. More details about the app Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Checked List's main file takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and its name is CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Checked List. They occupy about 2.69 MB (2817304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (648.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.21.143318
only. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Checked List:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\a558.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\a55864.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\a55878cb02.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\Publisher
Checked List is a program marketed by Checked List. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. After you click Checked List in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-21 17:50:03.673