This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. More info about Checked List can be read here
. More details about Checked List can be seen at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List directory, depending on the user's choice. Checked List's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Checked List's primary file takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Checked List. They take about 2.67 MB (2799552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (635.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.12.094148
alone. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application by Checked List. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found automatically. When you click Checked List in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-12 13:53:40.730