You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Further information about Checked List can be seen at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 123.20 KB (126152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Checked List. They take 1.92 MB (2011328
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUn.exe (728.70 KB)
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
This page is about Checked List version 2016.04.19.070718
only. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by the software company Checked List. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found automatically. After you select Checked List in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-31 12:48:49.383