This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. More data about Checked List can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Checked List's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.25 MB (2355616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (458.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2015.06.07.102514
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Checked List.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Checked List:
- C:\Program Files\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\504f01f7745d49b98e0f.dll
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\504f01f7745d49b98e0f64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\504f01f7745d49b98e0f83f841192c8f.dll
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\504f01f7745d49b98e0f83f841192c8f64.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayIcon
Checked List is an application marketed by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found automatically. After you select Checked List in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-07 14:16:43.347