This info is about Checked List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Checked List. You can see more info on Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file is called CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Checked List. They occupy 2.13 MB (2237712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUn.exe (722.70 KB)
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This data is about Checked List version 2016.04.06.133933
only. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program offered by the software company Checked List. Some computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found very quickly. When you click Checked List in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 14:53:15.873