This info is about Checked List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Go over here
for more information on Checked List. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more facts about Checked List on Checked List's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove Checked List. The application's main executable file is titled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 106.23 KB (108784 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Checked List. They take about 2.76 MB (2898096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUn.exe (539.23 KB)
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.53 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (446.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (111.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2015.06.10.232845
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List app will be found automatically. When you select Checked List in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-11 11:06:49.780