This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. More information about Checked List can be found here
. You can get more details on Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List application is found in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. utilCheckedList.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 642.70 KB (658120 bytes) on disk.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They occupy 886.27 KB (907544
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (642.70 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.03.14.060817
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by Checked List. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List application will be found automatically. After you select Checked List in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-15 14:25:10.870