You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk and is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Checked List. They take 2.73 MB (2860432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (637.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
This web page is about Checked List version 2016.04.23.163254
only. You can find here a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by Checked List. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found automatically. When you select Checked List in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-24 12:37:35.753