Checked List is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. You can read more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Please open http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's web page. Usually the Checked List application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. utilCheckedList.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 640.70 KB (656072 bytes) on disk.
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 884.27 KB (905496
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (640.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.03.12.040740
of Checked List. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by the software company Checked List. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Checked List in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 20:22:30.397