Checked List is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. More information on Checked List can be found here
. Please open http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's page. Usually the Checked List application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
Checked List contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.37 MB (3537544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUn.exe (709.70 KB)
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (641.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.03.12.111155
of Checked List. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program by Checked List. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-14 17:41:16.860