Checked List is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. More data about Checked List can be read here
. More data about the program Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List directory (same installation drive as Windows). Checked List's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Checked List. They occupy about 2.24 MB (2351016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (449.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2015.07.11.113018
alone. You can find below a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program offered by Checked List. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Checked List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found automatically. After you click Checked List in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-14 09:18:47.300