This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. More information on Checked List can be seen here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more info about Checked List on Checked List's website. Checked List is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Checked List. They take about 2.68 MB (2805240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (642.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.01.01.131328
of Checked List. You can find below info on other versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Checked List:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Checked List:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\394c.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\394c64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\394cc8c6d6.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\394cc8c6d664.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
Checked List is an application marketed by the software company Checked List. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-01 20:29:52.983