Checked List is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Checked List. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more details about Checked List on Checked List's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Checked List. The application's main executable file occupies 637.20 KB (652488 bytes) on disk and is titled utilCheckedList.exe.
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 880.80 KB (901936
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (637.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.22.183233
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Checked List from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Checked List:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\a55878cb02.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\a55878cb0264.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found automatically. After you select Checked List in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-22 21:16:31.587