You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Open here
for more information on Checked List. More info about the app Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Checked List's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.32 MB (2433464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (461.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2015.09.02.140303
alone. You can find here a few links to other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program offered by Checked List. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-03 16:39:51.283