Checked List is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk and is titled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Checked List is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.11 MB (2216696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (646.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.16.230503
of Checked List. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Checked List from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-17 04:07:28.497