You can find below details on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Additional info about Checked List can be read here
. More data about the software Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
Checked List is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.04 MB (2140744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (636.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.13.130610
of Checked List. You can find here a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by the software company Checked List. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-13 14:18:55.667