Checked List is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Take a look here
for more information on Checked List. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more info about Checked List on Checked List's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. utilCheckedList.exe is the Checked List's main executable file and it takes close to 639.23 KB (654576 bytes) on disk.
Checked List is composed of the following executables which take 881.74 KB (902904
bytes) on disk:
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (639.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.08.01.012709
of Checked List. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found very quickly. After you select Checked List in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-01 03:12:57.100