Checked List is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Further information on Checked List can be found here
. You can see more info related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. Checked List's main file takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and its name is CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They take 2.30 MB (2408880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (450.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (111.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about Checked List version 2015.06.09.122505
alone. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List app will be found automatically. When you select Checked List in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-10 08:13:49.470