This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. More information on Checked List can be found here
. You can read more about related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Checked List's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Checked List. They occupy 2.65 MB (2782448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.56 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (631.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.16.101614
of Checked List. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application offered by Checked List. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 10:50:17.760