You can find below details on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Go over here
for more info on Checked List. Please follow http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder (same installation drive as Windows). Checked List's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
Checked List is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.30 MB (2410936
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (450.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2015.09.07.040428
only. You can find below a few links to other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program offered by the software company Checked List. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-09 08:35:51.603