This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Take a look here
for more info on Checked List. Please open http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's page. Checked List is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Checked List. The program's main executable file is labeled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 106.23 KB (108784 bytes).
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.32 MB (2437064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.54 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (463.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This web page is about Checked List version 2015.07.16.223157
only. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List application will be found automatically. When you click Checked List in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-17 02:20:29.107