Checked List is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.37 MB (1431912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.03.06.210816
of Checked List. You can find below info on other versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program offered by Checked List. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 15:42:22.103