Checked List is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Checked List. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more details about Checked List on Checked List's website. Usually the Checked List program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Checked List's main executable file and it occupies approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Checked List is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.31 MB (2427320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (458.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about Checked List version 2015.08.21.130436
alone. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Checked List from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Checked List:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Checked List:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\ua41dasc.lgy
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\Publisher
Checked List is an application offered by Checked List. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. After you select Checked List in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-21 17:11:09.490