This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. You can read more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's website. Usually the Checked List program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Checked List's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Checked List's primary file takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and its name is CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Checked List. They occupy about 2.67 MB (2802136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (641.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about Checked List version 2015.11.30.211156
only. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by Checked List. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Checked List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found very quickly. After you click Checked List in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-30 23:39:23.097