This info is about Checked List for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Checked List. You can read more about on Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. utilCheckedList.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it takes close to 645.23 KB (660720 bytes) on disk.
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.77 KB (909072
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.53 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (645.23 KB)
This page is about Checked List version 2015.08.08.170510
alone. For more Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by the software company Checked List. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Checked List from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List app will be found very quickly. When you click Checked List in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-10 16:27:48.853