This page is about Checked List for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Go over here
for more information on Checked List. You can get more details related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. utilCheckedList.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 641.20 KB (656584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Checked List. They take an average of 884.80 KB (906032
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (641.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.18.170552
of Checked List. You can find below a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by the software company Checked List. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. When you click Checked List in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-18 19:20:48.323