Checked List is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. More info about Checked List can be seen here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more data about Checked List on Checked List's website. Usually the Checked List program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Checked List's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They take 2.73 MB (2866624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (640.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.20.040601
of Checked List. You can find below info on other application versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application offered by Checked List. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-20 04:20:08.290