You can find below detailed information on how to remove Checked List for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Open here
for more details on Checked List. Further information about Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named utilCheckedList.exe and occupies 647.20 KB (662728 bytes).
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 890.80 KB (912176
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (647.20 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.14.030456
alone. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Checked List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-20 09:47:16.193