Checked List is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. You can read more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more details about Checked List on Checked List's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Checked List. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They take 2.35 MB (2467920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (650.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.25.103323
of Checked List. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program by the software company Checked List. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-25 11:33:31.933