Checked List is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. More information on Checked List can be found here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more info about Checked List on Checked List's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled utilCheckedList.exe and its approximative size is 446.23 KB (456944 bytes).
The executables below are part of Checked List. They occupy about 688.77 KB (705296
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.53 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (446.23 KB)
This data is about Checked List version 2015.08.31.050420
only. You can find below a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-31 07:08:30.130