You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. More information on Checked List can be seen here
. You can read more about about Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 644.20 KB (659656 bytes) on disk and is named utilCheckedList.exe.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They occupy 887.85 KB (909160
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.66 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (644.20 KB)
This page is about Checked List version 2016.03.19.050907
only. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by the software company Checked List. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 10:16:32.843