Checked List is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Check out here
for more info on Checked List. You can see more info on Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled utilCheckedList.exe and its approximative size is 643.20 KB (658632 bytes).
Checked List is comprised of the following executables which occupy 886.77 KB (908048
bytes) on disk:
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (643.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.17.081547
of Checked List. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by the software company Checked List. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 11:48:13.163