Checked List is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Go over here
for more info on Checked List. Please follow http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
Checked List is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.61 MB (2735896
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (636.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This info is about Checked List version 2016.04.13.060829
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by Checked List. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-13 12:36:14.390