This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Checked List for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Please open http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's website. Checked List is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled utilCheckedList.exe and it has a size of 630.70 KB (645832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Checked List. They take about 874.25 KB (895232
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (630.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.01.074009
of Checked List. You can find below info on other application versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by Checked List. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-15 06:50:56.800