This page contains complete information on how to remove Checked List for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Further information on Checked List can be found here
. More info about the app Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk and is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.75 MB (2882984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (648.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.16.090749
of Checked List. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by Checked List. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List application will be found very quickly. After you click Checked List in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-21 13:49:43.107