Checked List is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. More information about Checked List can be seen here
. Detailed information about Checked List can be seen at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. utilCheckedList.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it takes about 456.73 KB (467696 bytes) on disk.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They take 699.26 KB (716040
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (456.73 KB)
This info is about Checked List version 2015.09.08.200332
alone. You can find below a few links to other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found very quickly. After you select Checked List in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 23:18:55.970