Checked List is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Open here
for more details on Checked List. Please open http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's page. Checked List is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Checked List's main file takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and its name is CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They take 2.68 MB (2814208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (647.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.14.100502
alone. You can find here a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-14 11:52:47.120