You can find below details on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can read more about on Revelation at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
. Revelation is typically set up in the C:\Games\MailRu\Revelation directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.54 MB (6859216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Revelation. They occupy an average of 7.08 MB (7425440
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.54 MB)
- HG64.exe (552.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.99
only. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found automatically. After you click Revelation in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-27 17:36:32.560