This info is about Revelation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. More details about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's main executable file and it occupies about 6.70 MB (7029512 bytes) on disk.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 7.67 MB (8039704
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (668.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.70 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.132
of Revelation. You can find here a few links to other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found automatically. When you select Revelation in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-25 10:47:51.953