This info is about Revelation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can read more about about Revelation at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revelation. Revelation's primary file takes around 5.34 MB (5598112 bytes) and is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Revelation. They occupy 5.71 MB (5982528
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.34 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.21
only. You can find here a few links to other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Revelation in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-20 15:38:08.340