You can find below detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. More information about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more info about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.48 MB (5742496 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.76 MB (6035776
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
This page is about Revelation version 1.29
only. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-10 09:04:33.407