Revelation is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mail.Ru. Further information about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=100&_1lnh=1
. Revelation is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revelation. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.78 MB (7109264 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.33 MB (7682336
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.78 MB)
- HG64.exe (559.64 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.116
only. For other Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation program will be found very quickly. After you click Revelation in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=100&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-26 21:04:57.973