This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Please open https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's page. Usually the Revelation program is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 6.69 MB (7016712 bytes).
Revelation contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.65 MB (8025880
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (667.26 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.69 MB)
- hg64.exe (318.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.133
only. You can find below a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Revelation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-15 07:59:14.693